- Keeping your ideas and notes organized
- Creating low priority tasks that can wait and shouldn't appear on daily/weekly to do's
- Creating internal knowledge base articles, FAQs, instructions, rules for your team members
- Storing tasks that you don't want to schedule now, but also you don't want to forget
- Create a Report - If you need to visit each task and edit them one by one, use the Reports feature so you have a holistic view of the tasks.
- Create a custom Dashboard widget - Dashboards will allow you to schedule the tasks easily without needing to open them individually.
Cansu Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover