Wrike for Professional Services
This is a legacy package and it was available to users who signed up before 7/1/2021. To learn more about all available plans click here.
Wrike for Professional Services (WfPS) comes with robust, pre-packaged functionality of your base Wrike Business or Enterprise plan, the Wrike Resource add-on, and the Budgeting feature. Owners of Wrike for Professional Services accounts can upgrade to the WfPS Performance package, which includes the Wrike Integrate and Wrike Analyze add-ons.
Wrike for Professional Services (WfPS) is perfect for teams in service-based companies looking for ways to automate recurring work, efficiently collaborate with clients, streamline project management, and improve resource allocation.
You can also upgrade your already powerful Wrike for Professional Services package to the WfPS Performance package. WfPS Performance adds advanced analytics and leverages automation by integrating your Wrike account with financial solutions and CRMs.
Wrike for Professional Services (WfPS) is available as both a Business and Enterprise solution, depending on the subscription that you purchase. With WfPS, you get access to Wrike’s advanced project management functionality along with features tailored specifically for teams who provide services to their clients.
1. Check your project progress in real time. Wrike automatically calculates the progress of your projects and color-codes it, so you can easily get an overview of all your ongoing projects and make necessary adjustments.
2. Track metrics and KPIs by setting up calculated custom fields. Color-code the calculation results to get a quick overview of metrics in the Table view and see which projects go as planned and which might require your attention.
3. Enable custom fields rollup to automatically update the project's data by sourcing it from the tasks within the project.
4. Use the interactive Gantt chart to see the project timeline. Check task dependencies to spot any issues with scheduling.
5. Set up billable hours tracking in one click. You can define which projects and tasks are billable and which are not with one simple setting. In Timelog view, group and filter completed work based on billability to provide transparency to your team and efficiently invoice your clients.
1. Specify the effort required for performing each of the tasks in your projects.
2. Then create a Workload chart to see your team's workload for different projects on a timeline. Check which of your team members are overloaded with work in a given day or week, and redistribute tasks to avoid unnecessary overtime and keep your projects on track.
3. Improve your resource allocation process with job roles. Сreate custom job roles, like “designer” or “developer," and assign them to your team members. This way, you can group your resources and staff your future projects by assigning tasks to job roles instead of team members.
4. Share Workload charts with relevant stakeholders and decide if they can edit the chart or just view it.
1. Specify the default hourly bill and cost rates for job roles and users. Wrike will take these hourly rates into account alongside tracked time and task effort to calculate your actual and planned bill amount and labor costs for all projects. You can also specify custom project-specific hourly rates.
2. Determine all billable tasks within a project that need to be finished, specify their effort, and assign them to users or job roles, and Wrike will automatically calculate the planned bill and cost amounts of the project using assignees hourly rates.
3. Track your projects' financial progress in the Table view by comparing planned and actual costs in the pre-configured financial fields. Or create your own calculated custom fields to see how well your project is performing against the planned budget.
1. Give your team the ability to conveniently track their working time with timesheets. Users can add time entries, at any time on any device, to all tasks that they’re working on. And Wrike will automatically mark each entry as billable or non-billable depending on your project settings.
2. Review your team's timesheets. You can get insight into each person’s work for a given week. When you’re ready to export timesheets, lock time entries in Timelog view to prevent them from being edited.
3. Available in WfPS Performance. Locked time entries are automatically marked as “Ready for Export,” and you can export this data from Wrike to the integrated financial solution of your choice.
1. Automate your intake of your customers' and employees' requests with Wrike’s dynamic request forms. Set up your request forms to create tasks and projects depending on the answers given by the person who submits the form.
2. Embed request forms into your website pages by just copying the code from the form’s settings.
Monitor resource utilization with the Team Utilization report. Use this pre-built Wrike analytics report and share it with other team members as well as people outside of your Wrike account.