⏱ 2 min read
Wrike has four different account types: Free, Professional, Business, and Enterprise. Choose your account based on your and your team’s needs:
- Free accounts are made for individuals or teams of up to five that need project management software.
- Professional accounts are great for teams of up to 15 that want (or need) increased functionality.
- Business accounts are ideal for teams that want advanced functionality and customization options.
- Enterprise accounts are made for teams that need advanced security options.
In addition to the four account types, Wrike offers two industry-specific solutions:
- Wrike for Marketers is ideal for Marketing and Creative teams and includes Wrike Publish, Wrike Proof add-on in addition to all features available on the Business or Enterprise plan.
- Wrike for Professional Services is designed for teams that sell their expertise or services to customers. It includes Wrike Resource add-on and all features available on the Business or Enterprise plan.
- More information about pricing and storage space can be found on our Pricing page.
- For more details on how to upgrade an account, please see our help center page on upgrading accounts.
- Please see our help pages on Regular and External Users and Collaborators to find out more about the types of user licenses that you can have on your Wrike account.
Wrike for Marketers plan includes Wrike Publish, Wrike Proof and Approvals in addition to all the features available on either the Business or Enterprise plans.
Wrike for Professional Services package includes the Wrike Resource add-on in addition to all the features available on either the Business or Enterprise plans.
|Number of users||up to 5 users||up to 15 users||5-200 users||varies by plan|
|Storage Space||2 Gb||from 5 Gb||from 50 Gb||from 100 Gb|
|Email notifications and integration||+||+||+||+|
|Inbox, Stream tab, My to-do, Table View, and Board View||+||+||+||+|
|Google Docs, Dropbox, Box and Microsoft OneDrive integration||+||+||+||+|
|iOS and Android app||+||+||+||+|
|Mass actions with tasks||limited||advanced||advanced||advanced|
|Activity Stream for Folders and Projects||-||+||+||+|
|Dashboards and custom widgets||-||+||+||+|
|Excel import and export, MS Projects import||-||+||+||+|
|Wrike Reports and Wrike Requests||-||-||+||+|
|Wrike's Adobe© Extension||-||-||+||+|
|Custom Workflows and Statuses||-||-||+||+|
|Folder and Project Permissions||-||-||+||+|
|SSO with SAML||-||-||-||+|
|Controlled Admin Permission||-||-||-||+|
|2-step verification and Password Policy settings||-||-||-||+|