Wrike has four different account types: Free, Professional, Business, and Enterprise. Choose your account based on your and your team’s needs:
- Free accounts are made for individuals or teams of up to five that need product management software.
- Professional accounts are great for teams of up to 15 that want (or need) increased functionality.
- Business accounts are ideal for teams that want advanced functionality and customization options.
- Enterprise accounts are made for teams that need advanced security options.
In addition to the four account types, Wrike offers two solutions specifically for Marketing and Creative teams:
- Wrike for Marketers is ideal for Marketing and Creative teams and includes the Proofing and Approval add-on in addition to all features available on the Business plan.
- Wrike for Marketers Enterprise is ideal for Marketing and Creative teams that need advanced security features. This plan includes the Proofing and Approval add-on in addition to all of the features available on the Enterprise plan.
Check out our Wrike for Marketers page for more detailed information on how Wrike works for Marketing teams.
- More information about pricing and storage space can be found on our Pricing page.
- For more details on how to upgrade an account, please see our help center page on upgrading accounts.
- Please see our help pages on Regular and External Users and Collaborators to find out more about the types of user licenses which you can have on your Wrike account.
All account types can have an unlimited number of: Collaborators, Tasks (with comments), Folders, and Projects. In addition to the features below, all paid accounts may also purchase Proofing and Approval as an add-on.
|Number of users||up to 5 users||up to 15 users||5-200 users||varies by plan|
|Storage Space||2 Gb||from 5 Gb||from 50 Gb||from 100 Gb|
|Folder hierarchy||Two levels (Folder+Subfolder)||unlimited||unlimited||unlimited|
|Email notifications and integration||+||+||+||+|
|Stream tab, My Work, Table View, and Inbox||+||+||+||+|
|Export to iCal||+||+||+||+|
|Google Docs, Dropbox, Box and Microsoft OneDrive integration||+||+||+||+|
|iOS and Android app||+||+||+||+|
|Mass actions with tasks||limited||advanced||advanced||advanced|
|Activity Stream for Folders and Projects||-||+||+||+|
|Dashboards and custom widgets||-||+||+||+|
|Excel import and export, MS Projects import, RSS export||-||+||+||+|
|Timeline (Gantt chart)||-||+||+||+|
|Time tracking and Workload View||-||-||+||+|
|Wrike Reports and Wrike Requests||-||-||+||+|
|Wrike's Abobe© Extension||-||-||+||+|
|Custom Workflows and Statuses||-||-||+||+|
|Folder and Project Permissions||-||-||+||+|
|SSO with SAML||-||-||-||+|
|Controlled Admin Permission||-||-||-||+|
|2-step verification and Password Policy settings||-||-||-||+|