A New Default View
Inbox is Wrike's new default view. If you're curious: My Work was previously the default view, but it's been dethroned.
Create Filter Presets
Applying a specific set of filters just got easier...you can create your own customized filter preset. How do you do it? Visit the filters panel on the List and New Table Views.
Everyone Has the New Date Picker
It's been rolling out slowly, but now it's official - all accounts have the "new" date picker.
Pick a Status for Request Submissions
Pick what specific status should be applied to a task when someone submits your Request Form. Is that the sound of more streamlined processes? Yes, yes it is.
Task and Project Approvals
- If you're on a Business (or higher) account, you can use Task/Project Approvals until Aug 31. Just enable it from Labs first. Reminder: Wrike for Marketers accounts could previously enable this feature.
- Use Approvals filters when creating Project Widgets.
Notification for Shared Workloads
When a Workload Chart is shared with you, you'll get an Inbox notification. Just sit back and wait - or work...that too.
New Integration: Bynder + Wrike
Wrike Publish users can now use the Bynder integration or the MediaValet integration. The Bynder integration is part of Wrike Publish.
Use comparison mode to...ah...compare two versions of a file to see what's changed (or what hasn't).
- Enabling SAML. Account owners and admins can now enable SAML SSO and manage settings (including certificate updates) for their account.
- Account Management Facelift. We did some organizing on the "Users" tab of the account management section. Combined search bars, ability to drag and drop columns and more should make the tab easier to use.
- Wrike iOS Update. View project Dashboard widgets from the app.
- Wrike Android Update. Personalize your apps default settings: choose what you see when you first open the Wrike app and reorganize the tab order.
- Wrike Tableau Connector. The Tableau connector will automatically request new data each time you refresh extracts in Tableau Desktop or when the automatic refresh runs on Tableau Server or Tableau Online.
- Add Folders/Projects to the New Table View. If you're on the new Table View, add an existing folder/project (and thereby tag it in a new location) by using the "Add task" row - you just have to paste the Project/Folder url.
Please sign in to leave a comment.