The New Table View is available to all users (including Collaborators) on all account types. The New Table View is an experimental feature and as a result, it: may have bugs, is subject to change, and may be discontinued at any time. Please feel free to use the feedback links in Wrike Labs to share your thoughts on this beta feature.
- What's Changed with the New Table View
- Enable the New Table View from Labs
- Navigate the View
- Edit Data from the Table View
- Projects on the Table View
- Add and Remove Columns
Use the New Table View to see your Tasks, Folders, and Projects in a spreadsheet format.
- Upgraded Custom Field management
- Enhanced Project support: Edit Project attributes directly from the view
- Sticky column sorting and width settings (your changes stay in place when you leave and come back to the view)
- Adjustable display density: choose between compact or standard mode depending on your preferences
All users (including Collaborators) can enable the new Table View.
- Visit Wrike Labs.
- Scroll down to “New Table View”.
- Check the box next to "Enable".
Tasks are grouped based on the which Folders and Projects they're in. If a task is tagged in multiple locations then it appears under each Folder/Project that it’s in. By default, the Table View has columns for: title, start date, due date, duration, status, and assignee.
Rearrange Columns on the View
Use drag-and-drop on the Table View to rearrange columns into the order you prefer.
- Click a column’s title.
- Drag the column to the location you want it to be and then release the mouse button.
Expand/Collapse Items on the View
You can expand or collapse items (Tasks, Folders, Projects) so that you see or hide their content (Subtasks, Subfolders, Subprojects).
- Expand an item: click the grey carrot icon to the left of its title.
- Collapse an item: click the grey carrot icon to the left of its title.
- Collapse all items: click “Expand/Collapse” and then select “collapse all” at the top of the view.
- Expand all items: click “Expand/Collapse” and then select “expand all” at the top of the view.
- See all Projects: click “Expand/Collapse” and then select “Expand to show Projects” at the top of the view.
- See all tasks: click “Expand/Collapse” and then select “Expand to show tasks” at the top of the view.
Compact vs. Standard Mode
Compact mode increases the amount of data you can see on the view at one time. Switch to Compact mode if you need to see (or like to see) more tasks at one time, or need to look at more Custom Fields without scrolling.
- Compact mode - see more on the screen at one time. Text is smaller and extra space between items is removed.
- Standard - more comfortable view for looking at data on a spreadsheet-like view.
The following Project attributes are visible in columns on the Table View:
- "Assignee" shows a Project's owner.
- "Status" shows a Project's status (set in the status field).
- "Start date" shows a Project's start date*.
- "Due date" shows a Project's finish date*.
*Determined by whichever is earliest and latest: 1) the start/end date of the Project's earliest/latest planned task or Subproject 2) the start date/end date of the dates set in the Project info panel.
- Click the gear icon in the table’s upper left-hand corner.
- Check or uncheck the box next to a column name to show or hide that column from view.