Inbox is available for all user types on all Wrike accounts.
Inbox helps you keep track of important updates in Wrike. You receive Inbox notifications when
- You are assigned to a Task or added as a Project owner.
- You are @mentioned on a Task, Folder, or Project.
- A Task, Folder, Project, or Report is shared with you.
- Tasks which are assigned to you are deleted, restored, or their importance is changed.
- A Project where you're the Project owner is deleted or restored.
Notifications related to the same Task, or made on the same Folder/Project info panel are shown on the same card.
Please note, at the moment you cannot pin notifications to Inbox.
- Notifications disappear from Inbox after four weeks.
- Notifications are automatically marked as read (even if you do not open the notification from Inbox) when: 1) You open the related Task, Folder, or Project or 2) You open the email notification about the change.
- If you archive a card but then get a new notification related to that task, then the card is automatically moved back to “Incoming”.
- Email notification settings do not affect Inbox notifications – you receive notifications in Inbox even if your email notification settings are turned off.
Inbox is divided into two sections: Incoming 1 and Archive 2.
- Incoming: shows unread notifications and notifications which have not yet been archived. Cards are sorted by date and remain in this section until you move them to the Archive section*. Cards with notifications from today appear at the top of the list and you can scroll down to see notifications from previous days.
- Filter tasks: click the filters icon and select "all updates" or "only unread" depending on what you want to see.
- Archive: shows cards which have been archived.
- If a card has unread notifications: a blue dot 3 appears in the card’s upper right-hand corner.
- If an active task is overdue or due today, you'll see its due date on the notification card.
A number, indicating how many unread @mentions or task assignment notifications you have, appears on the right-hand side of the Inbox tab 4.
Please note, notifications remain in Inbox for four weeks, after four weeks pass the notification is not visible in either the Incoming or Archive sections.
Interact with Notifications
- Click on a card to open the associated Task, or Folder/Project info panel.
- Hover over a card and click the “Archive” icon 1 to move it from the Incoming section to the Archive, or click the “Unarchive” icon to move it back to Incoming.
- Click the menu button 2 in the panel’s upper right-hand corner to mark all notifications as read or to move all notifications to the Archive.
- Hover over a card and click the dot icon that appears on the right to mark the card as unread (or read).