Wrike Publish is available on Wrike for Marketers and Wrike for Marketers Enterprise accounts. Business and Enterprise accounts can purchase Wrike Publish as an add-on. Once enabled, all users (including collaborators) can attach files from and publish files to Bynder.
- Important Information
- Enable the Bynder Integration
- Publish Files to Bynder
- Attach Files from Bynder
- Map Custom Fields to Bynder Metaproperties
Integrate your account with Bynder to:
- Upload local attachments from Wrike to Bynder.
- Attach files from Bynder to Wrike.
- Use Proofing with images (.bmp, .png, .gif, .jpeg), and .pdf files stored in Bynder. You can also use Proofing with .dng, .raw, .tiff, .eps, and .psd files, however, for these file types you will see a preview within Proofing, rather than the original file.
- Use Approvals with any files stored in Bynder.
- You need to have a Bynder account in order to attach files from and publish files to Bynder. Note that the Bynder subscription is not included with Wrike Publish and should be purchased separately through Bynder.
- When you attach a file from Bynder, everyone who a task, folder or project is shared with automatically gets access to the file without having to log in to Bynder.
Account admins can enable Bynder integration.
- Create a consumer in Bynder.
- Once you are done, log in to Wrike and open the “Apps & Integrations” page (click your profile image and select “Apps & Integrations” from the menu).
- Find and open the Bynder card.
- Switch to the “App settings” tab.
- Enter data from your Bynder account:
- Bynder portal URL
- Consumer ID
- Consumer Secret
- Click “Enable Integration” button.
The integration is enabled for the account. You will be asked to enter your Bynder credentials upon your first use of Wrike Publish.
🔥Wrike Tip! Regular and external users can see who their account admins are here.
Account admins can select which metaproperties will be available to users to fill out when publishing files from Wrike to Bynder, such as:
This can be done from the Bynder card in the “Apps & Integrations” section:
- Open the Bynder card.
- Switch to the “App settings” tab.
- Check the boxes next to metaproperties that should be displayed while publishing files.
To upload a file attached from local storages to Bynder:
- Open a task with the file or files you want to publish.
- Select file(s) from the attachment list (under the description field).
- Click “Publish to Bynder” icon on the above panel that appears.
- Log in to Bynder.
- From here you can:
- Set the file’s title.
- Add a description to the file.
- Choose the Bynder brand (or several brands) where you want to add a file.
- Add tags from the list of existing tags in your Bynder account or create new ones.
- Click “Publish”.
You can also add one metaproperty to several files when publishing them to Bynder:
- Hover over the needed metaproperty field of one of the files.
- Click the “Apply to all files” button which appears above the field.
The metaproperty from this field is added as a metaproperty to all the earlier selected files upon publishing.
🔥Wrike Tip! You can also right-click a file and select "Publish to Bynder" to publish a file.
- Open a task where you want to attach a file.
- Click "Attach files" (the paper clip icon) and select “From Bynder”.
- Log in to Bynder and select the file (or files) you want to attach or search for it from the box in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click “Attach to task”.
The file appears in the list of attachments and is defined by a Bynder icon.
🖐Note! You can search by a file title, attributes, and keywords. To search items by part of a keyword, use “*”, for example, “wind*”.
When you publish a file from Wrike to Bynder, information from Wrike custom fields is automatically added to their matching metaproperties in Bynder.
Custom fields and attributes are automatically mapped if:
- They have the same title.
- Their types are compatible (see the table below).
- You can’t publish a file to Bynder if there is a required metaproperty in Bynder and no matching custom fields in Wrike.
- Note! Duration, users and multi-select custom fields can’t be mapped to Bynder properties.
|Custom Field Type||Bynder Metaproperty Type|
|Text||Text, Unique ID|
|Number||Number-Decimal, Number-Integer**, Unique ID|
*If there is a matching metaproperty with dropdown options in Bynder, the information is added as it is; if not, the information is added as text.
**For custom fields which have zero decimal places.