The Activity Stream is available to all license types on all Wrike accounts.
There are three types of activity streams in Wrike:
- Stream tab 1 – shows updates related to tasks and subtasks as well as updates related to changes made directly to Projects or Folders.
- Activity Stream view 2 on a Project or Folder – shows updates related to tasks and subtasks which are included in the selected Project or Folder or in descendent Projects and Folders. This view also shows updates related changes made directly to the Project or Folder.
- Task, Folder, and Project Activity Streams 3 – show updates related to that particular Task or to new comments, attachments, or changes to the description field of a Folder or Project.
Please note, you will only see activity stream updates related to Tasks, Folders, and Projects which are shared with you.
- The Folder/Project Stream View is not available for: (1) All users on Free accounts and (2) Collaborators on any account type.
- By default the Stream tab and Activity Stream view are filtered to show updates on all Tasks, Folders, and Projects which you follow, but you can choose a different filter.
- You can add the activity stream as a dashboard widget.
- You will only see activity stream updates for Tasks, Folders, and Projects which are shared with you.
As changes are made to Tasks, Folders, and Projects, a related update appears at the top of the Stream tab or Activity Stream views. New updates are added to the bottom of Task, Folder, and Project streams.
- If multiple changes are made to a Task, Folder, or Project, then you will see the option “Show more updates”
- Click a Task, Folder, or Project’s title in the Stream Tab or Activity Stream view to open the related Task, Folder or Project
- To filter items in Activity Streams, please visit the Filters page.
Add a Comment to a Task, Folder, or Project
You can add comments to Tasks, Folders, and Projects from the Stream tab or from the Activity Stream view.
- Select the Stream tab from the top of the Workspace or select a Folder or Project from the left-hand Navigation panel and then select the “Activity Stream” icon at the top of the Workspace.
- Click in the “Add comment” section of the update related to the Task, Folder, or Project where you want to add a comment.
- Type your comment.
- Click "Send" or press Shift+Enter on your keyboard to post your comment.