Hi everyone, we had our highest ever attended session earlier this week!
If you didn't get a chance to join the session you can watch a recording and check out the accompanying handout. We've also added Q&A from the session in the comments below. If you have a question that wasn't covered, just ask!
During the session we covered:
- Build a well-structured Folder tree
- Plan ahead and properly set up your Reports and Requests forms
- Successful and timely task management
- Efficiently use subtasks (HINT: Less is more ;) )
- Get only the notifications you need