Admins on Business and Enterprise accounts can create Request forms. Once a Request is published, all users (including Collaborators) can use it to submit requests.
- Important Information
- Make a Request Form Available Externally
- Find a Request Form Link
- Invalidate a Request Form Link
Create Request forms which people outside of your Wrike account (someone without a Wrike license) can submit.
When you create an external Request form:
- Users within your account can also use the Request (unless you opt not make it visible to them).
- Anyone with a link to the Request form can fill it out and submit it.
- You can have branded external Request forms. The same logo used for a branded Workspace is used on external Request forms.
- Anyone who fills out a Request via the link is required to pass CAPTCHA verification.
- When someone submits a Request form they receive an email confirmation letting them know that their Request was successfully submitted.
- Requests filled out by non-Wrike users are added to the Folder/Project designated for that Request and their name and email are listed at the top of the resulting task or Project.
- Create a Request form or open an existing one.
- Check the "Enable public link" box in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click "Publish" (for newly created forms) or "Save" (for existing forms).
You see the pop-up with a link to the Request form and you can click the arrow icon to open it in a new browser tab.
🔥Wrike Tip! By default, when someone submits a Request form they receive an email confirmation letting them know that their Request was successfully submitted. Uncheck the box next to "Add name and email fields" to disable this option. People submitting the form will not be asked for their name or emails.
A link to the Request is generated when you publish a Request form, however admins can also access Request form links at anytime from the Account Management section.
- Click your profile image in the Workspace's upper right-hand corner.
- Select “Account Management”.
- Click the “Request forms” tab.
- Locate the Request whose link you need, and click the arrow icon that appears in the Access column.
The Request opens in a new tab and you can copy and paste the url from there.
If you no longer want people to be able to submit requests using the Request form link, you can:
- Open the Request Form Builder, edit the Request, uncheck the box next to "Make available externally", and then click "Save". The Request form is still available inside the Workspace, but people without access to the Workspace can no longer submit requests.
- Delete the Request form. If you do this, the Request form is no longer available in the Workspace or via an external link.