If your workspace looks different, or if you can't follow the instructions described on this page you might have the New Wrike Experience enabled. Click here to find out more.
⏱ 1 min read
Use Folders and Projects as tags 1 by adding a Task, Folder, or Project to another Folder or Project. Folder and Project tags appear to the right of a task’s name on the List or Task View or under a Folder or Project’s name on the Folder and Project info panels.
- Tasks, Folders, and Projects are automatically shared with the users who have access to the Folder or Project where you add (tag) them.
- Use mass editing to tag multiple tasks at once.
- To add a tag to a task: add the task to a Project or Folder.
- To add a tag to a Project or Folder: make the Project or Folder a Subfolder or Subproject of another Project or Folder.
Wrike Tip! When you add a tag to a task, use search to find the relevant folder or project.
- If you have multiple folders and projects with the same name, use the "/" symbol to find the relevant one by its parent. For example, the search might look like this "Parent Folder/Relevant Folder."
- Alternatively, paste the relevant folder or project permalink in the search field to find it.