All user types (including Collaborators) on all subscription types can use Boards.
The Board View shows a Folder or Project’s tasks organized in columns by status. Use the Board View to
- See what tasks you need to work on
- Track task status
- Change task status by dragging and dropping tasks from one column to another
- Create new tasks
- The Board View is meant to work out of the box, and as a result, Boards are not customizable. However, Dashboards are customizable and can be used to create unique task lists which meet your needs.
- If a task is in a workflow different from the one applied to that Folder/Project, then it won't appear on the Board View. Only tasks in a status from that Folder's workflow appear on the Board View.
Tasks appear as cards on the Board View.
- View tasks from descendant Subfolders and Subprojects: click the menu button in the Board View's upper right-hand corner 1 and select “Show Subfolders” 2.
- Filter tasks to customize what you see: click the Filters icon 3 and check the boxes next to the filters you would like to apply.
- Business and Enterprise users can change a Folder 4 Please note, admins
Each card is displayed under its status 1, and shows:
- Task name 2
- Folders/Projects the task is in 3
- Assignee(s) 4
- How many subtasks it has (if any) 5
- Due Date 6
Change a task’s status from the Board View
- Select a task and do not release the mouse button.
- Drag the task to the appropriate column (the task’s status will change to match the status of the column you drag it to).
- Drop the task in the appropriate column.