All user types (including Collaborators) on all subscription types can use Boards.
The Board View shows a Folder or Project’s tasks organized in columns by status. Use the Board View to
- See what tasks you need to work on
- Track task status
- Change task status by dragging and dropping tasks from one column to another
- Create new tasks
Prefer the Board View? Make it the default view for your Project or Folder.
- The Board View works out of the box and comes with a few customization options. However, if you want to create a unique task list (based on something other than statuses), try Dashboards.
Tasks appear as cards on the Board View.
- View tasks from descendant Subfolders and Subprojects: click the menu button in the Board View's upper right-hand corner 1 and select “Show Subfolders” 2.
- Filter tasks to customize what you see: click the Filters icon 3 and check the boxes next to the filters you would like to apply.
- Collapse or expand a column: hover over its title and click the Collapse or Expand icon.
- Business and Enterprise users can change a Folder 4 Please note, admins
Each card is displayed under its status 1, and shows:
- Task name 2
- Folders/Projects the task is in 3
- Assignee(s) 4
- How many subtasks it has (if any) 5
- Due Date 6
- Attached images. You'll see the image most recently attached to a task. To hide cover images: click the menu button in the View's upper right-hand corner and select "Hide cover images".
Change a task’s status from the Board View
- Select a task and do not release the mouse button.
- Drag the task to the appropriate column (the task’s status will change to match the status of the column you drag it to).
- Drop the task in the appropriate column.