All user types (including Collaborators) on all subscription types can use Boards.
The Board View shows a Folder or Project’s tasks organized in columns by status. Use the Board View to
- See what tasks you need to work on
- Track task status
- Change task status by dragging and dropping tasks from one column to another
- Create new tasks
Prefer the Board View? Make it the default view for your Project or Folder.
- The Board View works out of the box and comes with a few customization options. However, if you want to create a unique task list (based on something other than statuses), try Dashboards.
Tasks appear as cards on the Board View.
- View tasks from descendant Subfolders and Subprojects: click the menu button in the Board View's upper right-hand corner 1 and select “Show Subfolders” 2.
- Filter tasks to customize what you see: click the Filters icon 3 and check the boxes next to the filters you would like to apply.
- Collapse or expand a column: hover over its title and click the Collapse or Expand icon.
- Business and Enterprise users can change a Folder 4 Please note, admins
Each card is displayed under its status 1, and shows:
- Task name 2
- Folders/Projects the task is in 3
- Assignee(s) 4
- How many subtasks it has (if any) 5
- Due Date 6
- Attached images. You'll see the image most recently attached to a task. To hide cover images: click the menu button in the View's upper right-hand corner and select "Hide cover images".
Change a task’s status from the Board View
- Select a task and do not release the mouse button.
- Drag the task to the appropriate column (the task’s status will change to match the status of the column you drag it to).
- Drop the task in the appropriate column.
Join Ask the Expert sessions to learn and, more importantly, ask questions. If you're thinking about the Board View these sessions may be helpful for you: