If your workspace looks different, or if you can't follow the instructions described on this page you might have the New Wrike Experience enabled. Click here to find out more.
This page is for account owners who need to manage an expired trial.
You see a "Your trial has expired" pop-up when you log in to your Wrike workspace.
When you sign up for a new Wrike account, you can have a trial period of any subscription type, allowing you to try out the features available with this subscription, free of charge. You can purchase a subscription or downgrade to a free plan at any point during the trial period. If you don’t make any changes to the subscription, your trial account gets suspended after the free trial period expires.
There are two ways to solve this:
- Purchase a subscription: account owners can purchase a subscription.
- Switch your expired trial account to the Free plan.
To switch to the Free plan:
- Log in to your account and click "Purchase subscription" in the pop-up that appears.
- Choose 5 users as the size of your team.
- Select "Downgrade to Free Plan" in the upper right-hand corner.
If you need any additional information or assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. So that our Support Team can locate your account and provide the email address you use to log in to Wrike.