- Your Wrike subscription plan - whether you or your company uses Wrike for free, or pays for a Professional, Business, or Enterprise subscription.
- Your license type - whether you personally are an account owner, admin, regular user, external user, or collaborator
- Your access role - within a particular project or folder you may have a specified access role; full, editor, limited, or read-only.
- Ask questions in our How To forum. Post your question in the user forums to get a quick answer from either a fellow Wrike user or from a member of the Wrike Team.
- Find answers and advice. Search Wrike Community posts to quickly find the information you need, without having to submit a support ticket.
- Learn best practices in our Best Practices forum. Communicate directly with other teams like yours to find out how others are using Wrike, share templates and reports, and get the most out of the tool.
Cansu Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover