Back it Up...Undo in the Request Form Builder
- After taking certain actions, admins now see an undo button for 10 seconds in the Request Form Builder. So whether you change your mind about something or clicked something by mistake (it happens to all of us), we're there for you.
- We're consolidating. Instead of having to upload two separate logos, you'll now use the same logo for both a branded Workspace and branded email notifications.
Comments in Inbox
- For two days earlier this week, you may have noticed that notifications showed up in Inboxif you commented on a task. We listened to your feedback and rolled back the release so we can fine-tune things.
- Beta Program for Recurrent Tasks
- Before: In some cases, images may have shown up oriented the wrong way, but only in Wrike. Now: if an image is oriented correctly before you upload it, then you'll see it oriented correctly in Wrike as well.
- Before: You couldn't attach files from OneDrive using the attachment button in the comment section. Now: you can attach OneDrive files just fine.
Stephanie Westbrook Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover