- Appears in the upper left-hand corner of immediate email notifications sent from Wrike regarding Workspace updates.
- Replaces the Wrike logo in the upper left-hand corner of the Workspace.
Once an image is uploaded all users who are part of the account will see the changes reflected in their Workspace and email notifications.
- The image must be a 24 or 32 bit png file with a transparent background.
- Recommended image size: 120 x 24 px.
Admins are able to upload a custom image.
- Click on your profile image in the Workspace's upper right-hand corner.
- Select “Account Management” from the dropdown list.
- Click the “Settings” tab.
- Click the “Upload” link under “Custom logo”.
- Choose an image to upload from the dialogue box that appears.
The image you upload here replaces the Wrike logo in the Workspace's upper left-hand corner, on external Request forms, and on all immediate email notifications.