All users (including Collaborators) on all account types can print tasks.
⏱ 1 min read
You can print a Folder or Project's task list, or print a copy of an individual task which includes information from the task’s description and the Activity Stream (which contains records of all changes and comments made on the task). The following information is included when you print a task:
- the date the task was created
- which Folders or Projects the task is included in
- the task’s schedule settings (whether backlogged or specific dates)
- the task’s status
- the task’s description
- details from the task’s activity stream
- Open the task you would like to print.
- Click on the task’s menu button.
- Select “Print” from the dropdown menu that appears.
- A new browser tab will open, with options to save the task as a PDF or print the task.
- Press “Print” or “Save”.
- Select a Folder or Project from the left-hand Navigation panel in the Workspace.
- Click on the menu button in the List View panel.
- Select "Print" from the dropdown menu that appears.
- A new tab will open with your task list ready for printing. Click "Print".
Please note, that Wrike takes into account the filters applied to the task list when it forms the printable version.