Release Notes-November 9
- Description Field Facelift
- Description fields got a design facelift. You'll notice UI improvements for text, spacing, checkboxes, and tables.
- Inbox Notifications
- Inbox got a few more notifications. Now, users get Inbox notifications when someone deletes, restores, or changes the importance of tasks assigned to them.
- Filtering Custom Fields
- Before: If you created a date-type Custom Field, you could not filter a Report by that Custom Field. Now: You're able to filter Reports by date.
- Automatic Duration Updates
- Before: You had a backlogged task. You set a date for the task, but the duration field didn't update until you clicked "OK" or clicked somewhere on the date picker. Now: The task's duration updates automatically.
Can you help? Answer the question and work your way towards becoming a Wrike Ninja 🥋 Sign in and answer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.