Release Notes-October 4, 2017
Subtask and Parent Task Alignment
- Subtask and parent task dates are more in tune. Each task/subtask still has its own independent dates, but in some situations, Wrike asks if you want to line things back up.
Slack Integration Out of Labs
- Our Slack integration is out of Labs and ready for everyone to use. One improvement, you'll see more options now when you create tasks from Slack.
Dependencies on the New Timeline
- Create dependencies right on the timeline portion of the New Timeline (don't forget to enable it from Labs first).
Overdue Filter + Yesterday's Tasks
- For certain time zones the overdue filter didn't show tasks whose due date was yesterday. This obviously wasn't right, it works now.
Permalinks in Task Descriptions
- When you paste a permalink in Wrike, the link should convert so that you see the name of the Task/Folder/Project you're linking to (instead of a url string). Sometimes that wasn't happening so we fixed it.
Love the Subtask and parent task dates also can we add time of all subtasks to parent tasks