Azure integration is available on Wrike Enterprise accounts.
⏱ 1 min read
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is Microsoft’s cloud-based identity and access management service. Azure AD provides a SAML SSO service that allows users to enter login information once and then access all work applications and tools, including Wrike, without being prompted to log in to each of them.
Please note, that user attribute provisioning can be set up only with the help of our Support Team. More information, including details about the benefits and limitations of setting up single sign-on, can be found on our SSO help page.
- Go to the Azure portal and log in to your admin account.
- Select Azure Active Directory from the left-hand navigation panel.
- Select “Enterprise applications” from the list.
- Next, select “All applications”. 1
- Click “New application” at the top of the page. 2
- Scroll to the “Add from gallery” section and search for Wrike using the search bar, or select it from the list below.
- Click “Add” from the bottom right-hand corner. The application is added.
- Select “Single sign-on” from the left-hand panel. 3
- Select a single sign-on method. To integrate Azure with Wrike you need to select SAML from the list. 4
- Scroll to the SAML Signing Certificate section in the setup menu pop-up.
- Click “Download”, located next to the Federation metadata XML.
- The generated XML file is downloaded.
Use the generated metadata to enable SAML integration for your Wrike account as described here.
Once the integration is enabled you will be able to access Wrike from within your Azure AD.
Note! The configuration of single logout for Azure AD is not supported.