This page contains instructions on how to find a task, folder, or project.
You can’t find a task, folder, or project in your workspace.
- Search for the item. Enter the task, folder, or project's title, ID, or a phrase from the description in the search field in the workspace’s upper right-hand corner.
- Use email notifications. If you have an email notification about the missing task, folder, or project, click "Open update in Wrike" from the email. If you see the error message "Oops, you don't have access to this task or folder. Try asking the person who sent you the link to share this task or folder with you," then someone might have unshared the item with you. Contact the person who has access to it and ask them to share it with you.
- Use permalinks. You can ask one of your teammates to send you a permalink of the missing task, folder, or project so you can check if it’s shared with you.
- Check the Recycle Bin:
- Open the Recycle Bin.
- Click the three-dot menu button.
- Select "Show subfolders".
- Enter the item’s name or ID in the search field.
- Check "Recycle bin only".
- If you see the item you were looking for in the Recycle Bin, click "Restore".
If you still have issues locating your item, contact email@example.com for further help.