When you delete a Task, Folder, or Project it is moved to the Recycle Bin. After an item is deleted from the Recycle Bin it cannot be restored.
The Recycle Bin is located on the Workspace’s left-hand Navigation panel. Please note, the Recycle Bin only appears if there is at least one deleted item; the Recycle Bin doesn't appear if it is empty.
- Our page on Deleting Tasks has more information on permanently deleting or restoring tasks from the Recycle Bin.
- Our page on Deleting Folders and Projects has more information on permanently deleting or restoring Folders and Projects from the Recycle Bin.
- Only account admins can delete data from the Recycle Bin*.
Please note, account admins are only able to see and delete data which was shared with them before it was deleted.
Account admins can empty the Recycle Bin.
- Right-click on the Recycle Bin on the Workspace’s left-hand Navigation panel.
- Select “Erase All”.
- Click “Yes” on the pop-up that appears to confirm that you want to delete all data in the Recycle Bin.
All data will be erased from the recycle bin.