⏱ 1 min read
Avatars (profile photos) appear in multiple places in the Wrike Workspace: in the assignees field, next to a user’s name when they comment on a Task, Folder, or Project, and to indicate who created a task. When you register for a Wrike account you are given a generic profile image, but we highly recommend that you change this image.
- Click on your profile photo (or the default profile avatar) in the upper right-hand corner of the Wrike Workspace.
- Select “View profile” 1 from the dropdown list that appears.
- The "Profile" tab is selected by default. 2
- Click on the “Upload photo” 3 link.
- Use the dialogue box to select a photo.
Your changes are saved automatically.