The User Management Chart can be accessed by account admins. This page is about the User Management Chart available on Free and Professional accounts. For Business and Enterprise accounts see our User Management Chart (Business and Enterprise) page.
The User Management Chart shows all users associated with the account, including users with pending invitations to join the account. From the chart, admins can also invite new users and change a current user’s license type.
- Select “Account Management” from the dropdown.
- The “People” tab opens by default and you'll see a list of all users in the account.
The User Management Chart is divided into two main sections: (1) Regular and External Users and (2) Collaborators. Each section shows the profile images and names of users who fall within the specified category.
Regular and External Users
The default view for this section shows: Regular and External Users, admins, and Regular and External users with pending invitations. Admins and External users have labels in the lower right-hand corner of their images which designate which user type they are.
Click on one of the four tabs in the upper right-hand corner of the “Users” section to see a specific segment of users:
- Pending: shows users who have received, but not yet accepted, an invitation to join Wrike as a Regular or External User.
- External: shows all External Users associated with the account.
- Admin: shows all account admins.
- All: shows Regular Users in addition to users from the three above categories.
The default view for this sections shows: Collaborators and Collaborators with pending invitations.
Click on one of the two tabs in the upper right-hand corner of the Collaborators section to see a specific segment of Collaborators:
- Pending: shows anyone who has received, but not yet accepted, an invitation to join Wrike as as a Collaborator.
- All: shows users with pending Collaborator invitations as well as current Collaborators.