The User Management Chart can be accessed by account admins.
- Access the User Management Chart
- User Management Chart: Free and Professional Accounts
- User Management Chart: Business and Enterprise Accounts
The User Management Chart shows all users associated with the account, including users with pending invitations to join the account. From the chart, admins can also invite new users and change a current user’s license type.
- Click on your profile image in the upper right-hand corner of the Workspace.
- Select “Account Management” from the dropdown list that appears.
- Click on the “People” tab if you are a Free or Professional user or on the “Users & Groups” tab if you are a Business or Enterprise user.
You will be taken to the User Management Chart.
The User Management Chart is divided into two main sections: (1) Regular and External Users and (2) Collaborators. Each section shows the profile images and names of users who fall within the specified category.
Regular and External Users
The default view for this section shows: Regular and External Users, admins, and Regular and External users with pending invitations. Admins and External users have labels in the lower right-hand corner of their images which designate which user type they are.
Click on one of the four tabs in the upper right-hand corner of the “Users” section to see a specific segment of users:
- Pending: shows users who have received, but not yet accepted, an invitation to join Wrike as a Regular or External User.
- External: shows all External Users associated with the account.
- Admin: shows all account admins.
- All: shows Regular Users in addition to users from the three above categories.
The default view for this sections shows: Collaborators and Collaborators with pending invitations.
Click on one of the two tabs in the upper right-hand corner of the Collaborators section to see a specific segment of Collaborators:
- Pending: shows anyone who has received, but not yet accepted, an invitation to join Wrike as as a Collaborator.
- All: shows users with pending Collaborator invitations as well as current Collaborators.
The left-hand side of the User Management Chart is a Navigation panel which is organized into two main sections: users 1 and groups 2.
Click on any section in the Navigation panel to see the name, profile image, and email address of users who fall within that category. In each section of the User Management Chart:
- Regular and External Users, and admins, are listed first and Collaborators are listed in the area below.
- If a user is included in a group or groups, icons representing those groups are shown to the right of the user’s email. 3
- Admins are designated by a crown icon 4 to the right of their name.
- External Users are designated by an arrow icon 5 to the right of their name.
When you open the User Management Chart, the “All users” tab is open by default. Click on different tabs to see the user segment you are interested in:
- All users: shows all Regular and External Users, admins, and Collaborators associated with the account, including any users with pending invitations. This is the default view when you land on the User Management chart.
- Ungrouped: shows users who have not been added to a group, including users with pending invitations.
- Admins: shows all users who are admins.
- Regular Users: shows all Regular Users who are part of the account, including those with pending invitations.
- External Users: shows all External Users who are part of the account, including those with pending invitations.
- Collaborators: shows all Collaborators who are part of the account, including those with pending invitations.
- Pending Invitations: shows all users who have received, but not yet accepted, an invitation to join Wrike.
Any existing groups are listed under the above tabs. Click on a group to see users who are a part of that group.
Please note, you may not have all of the above tabs available on your User Management Chart. Tabs are added to the Navigation panel when there is at least one user that meets that tab's criteria.