The My Team group includes all Regular Users and is available on all account types.
- Important Information
- Tag the My Team Group in a Comment
- Share a Folder or Project with the My Team Group
- Share a Task with the My Team Group
- More Resources
Wrike accounts have a My Team group which includes all Regular Users on that account. As Regular Users are added to the account they are automatically added to the My Team group. You can use the My Team group to:
- Quickly tag (@mention) all Regular Users who are part of the account.
- Share a Task, Folder, or Project with all Regular Users who are part of the account.
- External Users and Collaborators are not included in the My Team group.
- The My Team group is available on all account types.
- Open a Task, Folder, or Project.
- Click in the comments field at the bottom of the Task View or at the bottom of the Project or Folder info panel.
- Begin typing @my team and select “My Team” from the menu when it appears.
- Finish writing your comment and then post it to the Task, Folder, or Project.
- Right click on a Folder or Project from the left-hand Navigation panel.
- Select “Share” from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Click “My Team” on the left-hand side of the share dialog box.
- Click “Select group” at the top of the screen. This will cause all users in the My Team group to be selected.
- Click “Done”
Your Folder or Project is now shared with everyone in the My Team group. Please note, when you share a Folder or Project with the My Team group, all tasks, subtasks, Subprojects, and Subfolders are also shared with the My Team group.
- Open a task in the Task View.
- Click on the Shared with icon in the Task View.
- In the “Share with” field, begin typing “My Team”.
- Select “My Team” from the dropdown list when it appears.
Your task, and any of its subtasks, are now shared with the My Team group.
Join Ask the Expert sessions to learn and, more importantly, ask questions. If you're thinking about the My Team group this session may be helpful for you: