The Project and Folder Wizard form is available to Regular and External Users on all account types.
Use the Folder or Project creation form to
- Pick a default view for that Folder or Project
- Add key data to Projects
Once enabled, you can also choose the default view for existing Folders and Projects.
Each team member who would like to use the Project and Folder Wizard can enable the feature from Labs.
- Visit Wrike Labs.
- Scroll down to “Project Wizard and Default View”.
- Check the box next to “Enable”.
- Enter a Folder or Project name.
- Select a Workflow (if you are on a Business or Enterprise account).
- Appoint a Project Owner.*
- Choose a Project start and finish date.*
- Pick a default view. The Folder/Project opens in this view whenever you (or anyone who the Folder is shared with) opens it. Four default view options are displayed by default, but you can choose a different view after creating the Folder or Project.
Click “Create” to create your Project or Folder.
*Available only if creating a new Project, not Folder.
Regular and External Users on all account types can change Folders and Projects' default view once they enable the feature from Labs.
Once enabled from Labs, you can change the default view for existing Folders and Projects.
- Right click on a Folder/Project from the Folder tree in the left-hand Navigation panel.
- Hover over “Set default view”.
- Select a view.
The Folder/Project opens in this view whenever you (or anyone who the Folder is shared with) opens it.