- Not only can Request submissions create tasks and Projects, but now Request submissions can also trigger Projects to be launched from templates (admins set this up).
- Frame-by-Frame Video Proofing
- For those of you who get into the nitty-gritty of videos, you can now move a video forward or backward by a single frame.
- Task Stream Updates
- Replying to updates: Now, when a change is made by one teammate, you can hover over their update (in the task stream) and click Reply. When you do that, the comment box prepopulates with an @mention to the person you're replying to.
- Delete comment button moved: The button is still there, it just got a new home. Now you can delete your comment by hovering over it, clicking the menu button, and then selecting "Delete".
- Board View Filters (Labs Feature)
- You can now filter tasks by assignee or author on the Board View. Ready, set, filter.
- In the new task stream, it wasn't possible to attach a file to a comment via drag and drop. This functionality was available in the old stream, and now it's back.
- Page Up and Down in Task View
- Situation: You're using Chrome, you open a task in a separate tab, you made a change to the description field, and then pressed the Page Up or Page Down buttons. Result: The task view broke. Now, everything works as it should and you can Page Up or Page down to your heart's content.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.