- Important Information
- Mention Rights
- Mention Teammates Individually
- Mention Segments of People
Use the @mentioning feature to draw a teammate’s attention to a specific comment. When you @mention a colleague:
- A notification appears in Inbox.
- An email notification may be triggered (this depends on the user’s notification settings).
- The user you @mention is automatically shared on and begins following the Task, Folder, or Project where you @mention them.
Please note, notifications are not added to Inbox and no email notifications are sent to you when you @mention yourself.
- When you @mention someone on a Task, Folder, or Project, you automatically share that item with them (if it was not already shared with them before).
- Email notifications related to @mentions are sent 6-10 minutes after a comment is made.
- Notifications about @mentions appear in the Inbox tab of the user you @mention immediately after they are sent.
- You can use the @mentioning feature to tag the My Team group or other User Groups (if you are on a Business or Enterprise account).
- @mentioning cannot normally be done via email. However, if someone @mentions you and you reply via email then your response is posted as a comment in Wrike and the person who @mentioned you is automatically @mentioned in your comment.
- Regular Users: can @mention any user on any Task, Folder, or Project as long as that user is already part of the same account.
- External Users and Collaborators: can only @mention users who are already shared on a Task, Folder, or Project.
- Open a task or the info panel of the Folder or Project where you would like to @mention someone.
- Click in the comments section and type the @ symbol followed by the name of the user you would like to mention.
- Select the name of the user you would like to @mention from the list that appears.
- Add additional text to your comment.
- Click the comment button or press shift+enter on your keyboard.
Please note, you can also add a comment by clicking the Stream tab on the left-hand Navigation panel and then clicking in the “Add a comment” section of the task where you want to @mention someone.
In addition to mentioning your teammates individually, you can @mention:
- All task assignees: type the @symbol and select "@assignees".
- All Task, Folder, or Project followers: type the @symbol and select "@followers".
- User Groups: type the group's name after the @ symbol and then select the group from the list.*