What is a Wrike template?
- Click the round button with a question mark
- Select "Wrike Templates"
- Click the template that you want to add in the gallery window
- Click the "Use template" button
- Enter details for the project that will be created from the template: project name, owner, dates, and location
- Click "Create"
- Create a new folder and call it “Templates”
- Within your “Templates” folder, create another new folder or project. This will be your template, so we recommend giving it a descriptive name. For example: Email Campaign Template
- Add any relevant tasks and subtasks which you know will be necessary to complete the project. Once you’re done with this step, you should have tasks for each necessary step in your project
- Add data to your tasks and subtasks. Fill in data for as many task attributes as you can (such as duration, assignees, descriptions, and attachments). Use task descriptions to tell anyone reading the task for the first time what to do.
- Right-click on the template you want to use
- Select “Duplicate” from the dropdown menu which appears
- Use the duplicate pop-up to customize what you would like to duplicate from the template. Rename the new project - that’s it!