Account owners and admins on Business and Enterprise accounts and account owners on Professional accounts can access the Onboarding Templates gallery. Admins on Enterprise accounts may have the right disabled.
⏱ 2 min read
Use templates to add a premade framework to your account. Each template has what you need to carry out a specific type of work. Templates can come with: Projects, sample tasks, Dashboards, Reports, and Request forms.
- Any item added to the workspace from a template can be edited and shared.
- You can always access onboarding templates from Wrike Assistant.
- If you're an account owner you'll see a pre-installed template in your account when you start using Wrike. This template is selected according to the data you entered during registration.
- Wrike for Marketers accounts may not have onboarding templates available.
|Template Name||Great For||What it Comes With||Available With|
|Project with Dependencies||Classic, timeline-driven projects||1 Project, 5 sample tasks, 1 Dashboard||Professional, Business, Enterprise|
|Complex Project with Phases||Phased project for taking a stepped approach to work||1 Project, 5 Folders, 10 sample tasks, 1 Dashboard||Professional, Business, Enterprise|
|Incoming Requests with Approvals||Managing incoming requests and following them through||1 Project, 4 sample tasks, 2 Dashboards, 2 Reports, 1 Request form||Business, Enterprise|
|Professional Services||Planning and delivering client services||1 Project, 4 Folders, 4 sample tasks, 1 Dashboard||Professional, Business, Enterprise|
|Kanban Project||Setting up Kanban-style projects||1 Project, 6 sample tasks||Business, Enterprise|
|Event Management||Creating a structured framework for planning events||1 Project, 5 Folders, 10 sample tasks, 1 Dashboard||Professional, Business, Enterprise|
|Agile Teamwork||Iteration-based approach to development||1 Project, 4 Folders, 8 sample tasks, 1 Report||Business, Enterprise|
|External Service Desk and Ticketing||Gathering incoming requests through a form and following tickets through to completion||1 Project, 3 Folders, 6 sample tasks, 1 Dashboard, 1 Report, 1 Request form||Business, Enterprise|
|Product Launch||Planning and executing a product launch||1 Project, 3 Folders, 19 sample tasks, 1 Dashboard||Professional, Business, Enterprise|
|Go to Market Plan||Launching a complex marketing initiatives||1 Project, 5 Folders, 31 sample tasks, 1 Dashboard||Professional, Business, Enterprise|
|Campaign Management||Classic, timeline-driven campaign planning||1 Project, 5 sample tasks, 1 Dashboard||Professional, Business, Enterprise|
|Creative Asset & Content Development||Managing and executing creative asset development requests||1 Project, 4 sample tasks, 2 Dashboards, 2 Reports, 1 Request form||Business, Enterprise|
|Knowledge Base||Setting unified rules for using Wrike to keep your account manageable and help users understand how they should use Wrike. It contains a Playbook with sample guidelines for using Wrike and a FAQ section.||11 sample tasks, 5 subtasks||Professional, Business, Enterprise|
You can access the onboarding templates gallery through Wrike Assistant.
- Click the round button with a question mark located next to your profile image in the upper-right corner of the workspace.
- Select "Wrike Templates" to open the template gallery.
- Click the template that you want to add in the gallery window.
- Click the "Use template" button.
- Enter details for the project that will be created from the template: project name, owner, dates, and location.
- Click "Create."
The project and its tasks are created in the location that you specified on Step 5. You can access other items created from templates in the corresponding areas of the workspace: Dashboards, Request Forms, Workflows, and Reports.