My name is Lingbo, and I'm a Product Manager at Wrike. 👋
Our team have been working on a feature to set up rates for users and job roles so that you can track project accounting data to view, track, and forecast projects' cost and revenue. We are now ready to offer you the chance to participate in Beta testing!
This feature will enable you to:
- Set and use default rates ( for job roles and users)
- Override rates for users if they are different from the defaults (based on bands / career levels / levels of seniority / specific contracts) and see what was overridden
- Use rates for estimations
- Convert time to money (rates multiplied by time spent per user to view the task cost)
- Monitor project budget metrics and stay on top of the project’s financial progress
How to enroll
We’re very happy to offer this Beta experience to the users who match the following profile:
- You are an admin on Wrike for Professional Services subscription
- You are an admin on an account with the Wrike Resource add-on
If this sounds like you, and you'd like to take part in this beta testing, please submit this request.
If you've any questions let us know! 🙂