We've added the ability to roll up effort for tasks in Table view. Here's how it works: find the Effort column, hover over it and click the roll-up icon. You can also find it by right-clicking on the top of the Effort column and selecting "Roll-up".
Wrike for Android Improvements
Our Android app has been given a new look and feel! Here's what you'll notice:
- New colors, fonts, and icons.
- Groupings, better zoom, and landscape mode to Reports.
- Inbox logic has been improved.
- The ability to configure the app navigation right from the onboarding screen.
- Requests are now a separate navigation category.
- The browse section is divided into Search and Spaces.
If you're interested in learning more, be sure to check out this announcement.
Wrike for iOS Update
Bynder in Wrike Publish
Our Bynder integration enablement process has changed in Wrike Publish. The full details are available on our Help Center.
Copy/Paste Images to Comments
When we enabled the new comments field, we somehow disabled the ability to copy images and paste them into comments. This is now fixed.