Following the announcement from our CEO, Andrew Filev
, we wanted to remind you that all current Wrike customers now have access to unlimited additional Collaborators
until your renewal. As Andrew mentioned, this should provide relief if you need to rapidly add users to your virtual workspace.
So, how can this help you to collaborate remotely?
Work with more team members - you can invite co-workers who weren’t using Wrike before. With so many companies now working remotely, it’s more important than ever to manage work collaboratively across your business. Your team can handle interdepartamental discussions and updates more easily when you’re all doing it in Wrike.
Keep clients in the loop - some of your customers can also become part of your account as Collaborators. For example, if you provide services like accounting or legal advice, you can share projects with your clients to get their input (like comments or approvals) right there in your workspace.
Work effectively with contractors - lots of businesses hire contractors or freelancers for particular projects. To communicate easily and get status updates quicker, you can add them (or add more of them!) to your Wrike account.
How to invite Collaborators to your account
In case you’ve never added Collaborators before, here are a couple of ways to do it:
1) Using your workspace's "Add Users" button (located lower right-hand corner of the workspace)
2) Using the "Add Assignee" and "Shared with" icons
3) Using the Share Folder or Share Project dialogue boxes
4) (For admins only) From the User Management Chart in the Account Management section
What Collaborators can do
In short, Collaborators can
- Access tasks through the List View, Table View, Gantt Chart, and Activity Stream
- Access My to-do and the Inbox tab
- See, comment on, and attach files to tasks, folders, and projects which are shared with them
- Change a task’s status
Tip: When you invite a Collaborator to join Wrike, they do not automatically see everything in your account. You must share tasks, folders, or projects with them in order for them to be able to see specific items.
Are you using this opportunity to add more Collaborators to your account? We’d love to hear how it works out for you - please let us know in the comments!