I’m sure that like me, you’re trying your best to stay on top of the COVID-19 situation so you can make the best health and safety decisions for your team. It’s a complex matter, and as the leader of a company with more than 1,000 employees in 6 different countries, I’m working just as hard as you to follow the latest news.
This event has gotten our team thinking hard about how we can support our customers during this time. It’s the first time in Wrike’s existence that remote work is being encouraged or mandated at such a large scale across entire enterprises and even countries. For teams that haven’t yet invested in the culture and management practices around remote work, it likely feels like a trial by fire.
I have asked the entire Wrike team to think creatively and compassionately about how we can support organizations as they rapidly embrace remote work during this crisis. With that in mind, we’re taking the following steps:
- For all current Wrike customers, your accounts now have access to unlimited additional collaborators until your renewal. This should offer immediate relief if you need to rapidly add team members to your virtual workspace.
- We are excited to launch a new weekly webinar series called “Coffee with Wrike.” In these virtual coffee breaks, we will discuss actionable best practices to help teams embrace and overcome the challenges of remote work. Register here.
- For advice from our experts on remote work and management, a great place to start is the Wrike Blog. In the coming days and weeks, we’ll continue to share our recommendations for effective remote collaboration across our social channels.
- We also have our customer success and customer support teams available to offer guidance for enabling virtual collaboration across your organization via your Wrike workspace. Find out how you can contact a Wriker in your region here.
- If you’re part of a non-profit organization that is coordinating relief efforts related to COVID-19, please get in touch with our sales or support teams. We’d love to understand how we can assist you in your global collaboration efforts. Thank you for your selfless work!
Stay connected, stay calm, and stay healthy.
Founder and CEO, Wrike
Please sign in to leave a comment.