- Click your profile image in the upper right-hand corner of your Workspace.
- Select “Account Management”.
- Switch to the “Workflow” tab. You will see a list of all workflows in the account.
- Click “+ New workflow”.
- Enter your new workflow’s name. By default, it has one status in the Active and Completed workflow categories.
- Add statuses to your workflow: click “+ Add Status” at the bottom of any workflow group, enter its title and select a color for that status.
- Rename, delete, or change a status color by clicking on that status.
- Drag and drop statuses to arrange them in the order that makes the most sense for your team. The order you choose here is the order that statuses will appear in on a Task’s dropdown status menu.
- Click “Save” in the upper right-hand corner.
You can have up to 165 custom workflows, so each aspect of your business can show exactly where they are with each of their products, like a social media campaign or a support ticket!