Wrike Dashboards include a set of easy to use pre-built widgets to help you stay on top of your tasks. Sometimes, though, some more personalization is required. Do you frequently open the List View and set up same filters countless times? Read on to learn how to save these filtered lists as Dashboard widgets and how to use them.
Create a Personal Widget:
- Open a Folder or Project in the List View. Quick Tip: To create a widget with all tasks from your account, click “Projects” in the left-hand navigation panel, then navigate to the List View.
- Choose to show or hide tasks from descending Subfolders or Subprojects.
- Click the “Filters” icon and apply all of the appropriate filters. Quick Tip: click on “Advanced Filters” for more filtering options.
- Click the three-dot menu and choose “Add to Dashboard”. Select the Dashboard you would like to add your widget to, give it a name, and that’s it!
Did You Know?
- Tasks in the widget you create have the same sorting option you selected in List View.
- You can share Dashboards with your team members. To do this, open the Dashboard and click the “+” in the top right corner.
Ideas for Custom Widgets
Create widgets for:
- Tasks assigned to certain team members, or to all of your team members.
- Tasks due within a certain time frame.
- Tasks based on status.
- Tasks from a private Folder to track your personal to-do list.
Would love to hear your ideas for when to create custom widgets!
Post is closed for comments.