Hello Community! 🙌
Many of you have been waiting for today’s update - you can now duplicate Wrike Reports! 🥳
We’d like to say a very big THANK YOU to our Community members who've been providing their feedback in relation to this suggestion on our Product Feedback forum, your support had been vital for this update’s roll-out 💚
How to Duplicate Reports
1) Right-click on a report from the list of reports or click on the three-dot menu in the report view:
2) You will now see the duplication menu:
Here, you can specify the report’s title, location, data source, and other information.
3) And you’re done 😊 :
- You can duplicate reports created by you or by other team members.
- When duplicating, you create a report with the same settings as the initial report (sharing, subscriptions, and snapshots are not copied).
- If you don’t have access to data sources or space location used in the initial report, you won’t be able to copy these data sources and location to the new report.
We hope that you’re as excited about this update as we are!
Please let us know your thoughts and feedback in the comments 👇
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover