Release Notes-November 1
You Snooze, You (don't) Lose
- Snooze Inbox notifications to have them temporarily moved to the archive section and reappear at the specified date/time.
Exporting to Excel + Audit Reports
- Use Audit Reports to track when/if someone exports data from Wrike to Excel.
Editing Recurrent Tasks
- We removed the 1-year limit and now you can create recurrences which go more than one year into the future. As an added bonus, the recurrent task editor got spiffed up and looks better than ever now.
Task View Design Enhancements
- Assignee avatars are round now (keeping up with UI trends) and task author names and task ID moved to under task titles.
Attaching Files on the Android App
- Android app users couldn't attach files on the Android app. We fixed it and now you can.
Request Form Item Creation
- A short-lived problem, but if your account hadn't used Requests before Oct. 25 and you tried to do so after that date, items wouldn't be created. Took care of this and everything is working as expected.
iOS users still can't view custom fields...😥
Julia Marantidi Home Automation Executive Account Manager & System Engineer
Snooze Inbox notifications
Really like this feature I''m using all the time now, would be great if we were able set a inbox reminder for cards under Starred tab, or in normal task window.
@Julia, our team definitely knows this is something iOS users are looking for (and personally I'm an iOS user as well, so completely understand the request).
@Paul glad to hear you like the snooze option! I'll pass along the feedback that you would like to see the functionality on the starred tab as well.
Nice to see constant new releases and improvements!
Is there any place we could see the roadmap of future improvements or what is considered a priority for your dev team? This could help users by providing visibility and estimate when to expect new features to happen (a lot of people have been asking for a calendar for example).
Nicolas Villarreal Art Outsourcing Producer
Hi Nicolas, glad you like the release notes! We don't have a public facing external roadmap, but we do try and share as much as we can on the forums (when asked about specific features). In terms of the calendar view, in particular, the team knows that this is something a lot of people are interested in and they've been actively discussing those requests.
We have multiple android users whose apps are crashing when attaching files or taking photos. Latest os and app version is being used.
Hi Nick Barrett, thanks for reaching out!
I can see that you're already discussing this issue with my colleague from the Support team 👍
Please let me know if I can help you with anything else 😊
Lisa Community Team at Wrike Wrike Product Manager Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover
Lisa Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover