Use the Wrike Android app to stay on top of your projects and connect with your team on the go.
The app is available as a free download and is supported by Android smartphones and tablets running version 4 or later.
- Available Features
- Find a Task, Folder, or Project
- View Dashboards
- View Reports
- Submit a Request
- Working Offline
- Android Widgets
|Add a Folder/Project Color||+|
|Convert Folder into Project||+|
|Delete a Folder/Project||+|
|Duplicate a Folder/Project||-|
|Edit a Folder/Project||+|
|Folder/Project Info||+ (view and edit)|
|Share a Folder/Project||+|
|Add/edit start and due dates||+|
|Add tasks to a Folder/Project||+|
|Add time entry||+|
|Approvals||+ can review, but can't add a file to review|
|Comments (view and post)||+|
|Description field||+ (including live editor)|
|Follow a task||-|
|Proofing||+ (view and add dot comments)|
|Share a task||+|
|Star a task||+|
|Inbox (with starred tab)||+|
|Reports||+/- (you can view existing task and Project Reports, but you can't edit them)|
|Stream||+/- (there is an Activity tab on Inbox|
|Inbox reminders||yes (not synced with the Workspace)|
|Time Tracker View||+|
|Push notification settings||+|
|Custom Fields||+ (can view and edit, not create)|
|Invite new users||+ (by adding someone's email in the assignee picker)|
|Log in with Google||+|
|Log in with SSO||+|
|Offline||+/- (see below)|
|PIN and figerprint access||+|
|Requests||+ (you can submit Requests, not create new forms)|
- Tap Browse.
- Click the magnifying glass in the app’s upper right-hand corner.
- Enter the name of the Task, Folder, or Project you’re looking for.
You’ll be able to see all search results or just Tasks, Folders, or Projects respectively.
- Touch Dashboards on the bottom navigation.
- The name of the Dashboard you’re looking at is listed at the top of the view and the name of the widget you’re looking at is displayed underneath the Dashboard’s name.
View a different Dashboard: tap the name of the Dashboard you’re currently looking at (listed at the top of the view) and select a different Dashboard.
View a different widget: widgets are listed at the top of the view under the Dashboard’s name. Scroll to the left or right to view a different widget.
You can view Task and Project Reports from Android, but you cannot create new Reports or edit existing ones.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the app’s upper left-hand corner.
- Select Reports.
- Select the Report you would like to open.
You can submit Requests from Android but admins cannot create new Request forms.
- Tap the green plus icon from the Inbox or Browse views.
- Select Request.
- Tap the name of the request you would like to submit.
- Fill in the form.
- Press “Submit”.
When working offline you will be able to access Folders, Projects, and Reports whose data has been stored in your phone. This means that you can access Folders, Projects, and Reports which you've opened during your current session (since you last logged in)*. You will also be able to open tasks (but not task description fields) which live in those Folders and Projects, even if you didn’t open that particular task.
Once offline you will be able to work with cached data and make changes as you normally would. When you connect to the internet again your changes will be synced.
*Please note, your phone will begin storing data starting from when you log in to your current session, but if you log out or restart your phone you will have to reopen Folders while online in order to be able to access them offline.
You can add any, or all, of our app’s Android widgets:
- The New Task widget is a quick way to create a task
- The Stream widget shows you all notifications that would be in Inbox and helps you keep track of all important updates in your workspace
- The Task List widget helps you focus on a specific list of tasks
Please note, if you have a previous version of Wrike's Android app: your Stream widget automatically updates when you update the app, and it will show notifications included in Inbox.