- iOS App Update
- Our iOS team released features to the app, including: time tracking (we're as happy as you are!), updated Folder and Project info panel views, and a rich text editor which lets you bold, underline, and more on the Task View.
- Filters Related to Approvals
- You can now filter tasks based on Approvals related data (such as the status of files in review, who is assigned to review, and more). As always, you can make Dashboard Widgets based on these filters.
- Inbox Approval Notifications
- Now when a reviewer approves a file (or indicates that changes are required) the file's image is shown on the notification card in Inbox.
- New Buttons in Reports
- We gave buttons in the upper right-hand corner of Reports a fresher, cleaner look. You can see the changes in: Column and Table Reports and in Report Snapshots.
- Japanese Language Setting
- When the account's language was set to Japanese and an image was in a description field: then the Folder picker was broken. This bug has been fixed.
- Google Drive Attachments