We know how important the Outlook add-in is to so many of your workflows (just check out the forums!) and we’re very excited to tell you that the new version of the add-in is available now.
All the details about how the new add-in works are on the Outlook Help Center page, but here are a few details.
What can you expect?
With the add-in you can
- Edit Wrike tasks, which you’ve received an email notification about or which you’ve created from the add-in, directly in Outlook.
- Convert emails into new Wrike tasks.
- Add an email’s body text as a comment to a Wrike task.
- See both the original email and the Wrike task side-by-side (the add-in doesn’t take over the original email anymore).
- Is available for all user types (including Collaborators) and all account types.
- Is more stable and faster than before.
- Is compatible with only Microsoft emails (we’d love it to work with more email types, but this is a restriction on Microsoft's side).
- Is not just for Windows desktop anymore. It’s available where you work - Windows, Mac, web browsers, iOS, and Android.
More improvements are coming, so let us know what you think and share your feedback with us.