- More Filters on the Board View
- We heard your requests and we added more filters to the Board View. Now, you can use all the filters you know and love from the view (with the exception of status filters and review related filters). Start sorting.
- Downloading Files from the Proofing Viewer
- You could download files from the Proofing Viewer before but we wanted to make it easier: now it's one click instead of two. Just use the download button to the right of the file's name.
- Duration Column in Exported Reports
- We've worked some magic and now when you have a Report which shows the "Duration" column, that column is exported to Excel (if you export the Report to Excel of course).
- Profile Button in Microsoft Teams
- Wrike and Microsoft Teams just got a little more personal. Edit your Wrike profile details (name, phone number, and email address) directly from MS Teams.
- Folder Tree Preferences
- Collapse or expand the sections in your Folder tree (the starred section, Folders or Projects with Subfolders and Subprojects, or entire accounts), and Wrike will remember* your settings the next time you open Wrike in your browser or log back in. *Give it a few minutes before exiting Wrike in order for your savings to be saved.
Stephanie Westbrook Wrike Team member Become a Wrike expert with Wrike Discover