Release Notes-August 31
- Avatars in Task Activity Streams
- User avatars, in task Activity Streams, are now cropped into a circles.
- Copy an Image's URL
- To help you share, you can now copy an image's URL by right clicking the image from the preview view.
- Before: the first card in Inbox was highlighted blue and opened by default. This doesn't happen anymore, so you can postpone opening that first notification if you want to.
- Collaborators and IP Restrictions
- Enterprise accounts can restrict login to Wrike to specific IP addresses. Now you can have restricted login, but still allow Collaborators (and only Collaborators) to log in from non-approved IP addresses.
- Android App
- Before, in the Android app, you had to wait for a user to accept their invite to Wrike before assigning a task to them. Now you can stay productive, and assign tasks to users immediately after sending them a Wrike invite.
- Grouping in Reports
- Before: If you created a Report based on one Folder, then grouped the report by parent Folder: multiple Folders may have appeared on your report (even though that's not what you wanted). Now: Things work the way you want them to and only one Folder is visible on the Report.
- External Request Forms
- Each task created via an external Request form has a contact information header. Before: that header was displayed twice. Now: We fixed the redundancy and now the header is only displayed once.
Can you help? Answer the question and work your way towards becoming a Wrike Ninja 🥋 Sign in and answer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.