Our team just switched to WRIKE from ASANA so we can take advantage of the workload view and schedule tasks over multiple days vs a single due date. However, there are many things we already miss from ASANA such as:
- Great looking design and clean user interface (WRIKE is starting to look dated)
- ALL task/project comments appear in our inboxes regardless of whether or not someone uses @name (this is huge since we don't want any email notifications)
- You can easily move tasks and subtasks around between and within projects
- Using ":" at the end of a word or sentence turns a task into a header (better organization)
- Reoccurring tasks don't have an end date and are created only once you complete one.
- ASANA seems to be continually releasing new features
Thanks for taking the time to consider these.
Post is closed for comments.