All users, including collaborators, on all Wrike accounts, can enable the Project Risk Report feature for their individual accounts in Labs. This is an experimental feature from Wrike Labs, and, as a result, it may have bugs, is subject to change, and may be discontinued at any time. Please feel free to use the feedback links on Wrike Labs to share your feedback about this feature.
Project Risk Report is a feature based on the company’s proprietary machine learning technology. Once you enable Project Risk Report, Wrike AI will analyze all active projects that you are the owner of and predict how likely each project is to be completed on time. Project risk assessment takes into account dozens of factors including project complexity, the number of completed and overdue tasks, the number of assignees, task activity, the history of the owner’s previous projects, and many others.
You’ll receive a weekly Project Risk Report email with the risk assessments based on the results of Wrike’s automated prediction. If a project is at risk of not meeting the deadline, it’ll be highlighted in the email. For projects with high and medium risk levels, the machine learning model also provides the list of factors that contribute to potential issues so you can proactively address them.
- Project Risk Report emails are sent automatically every Monday at approximately 9 a.m. (EST).
- Project Risk Report includes only projects that you are the owner of. Only active projects that meet specific essential criteria about duration, content, etc. will receive a risk assessment. Other projects will appear in the emails under the “Not Assessed” section with the corresponding reasons.
- The more accurate and up to date the details in your projects are (i.e., dates, status, project’s tasks info, etc.), the more precise the risk predictions in reports will be.
Any user on any Wrike account can enable Project Risk Report for their individual account.
- Go to Wrike Labs.
- Scroll down to Project Risk Report.
- Click the “Enable” button.
Once you complete the steps, Project Risk Report is enabled for your individual account, and you’ll receive your first email the following Monday.