OneLogin integration is available on Wrike Enterprise accounts.
⏱ 1 min read
OneLogin is a cloud-based identity and access management provider (IAM). With the help of OneLogin users can access multiple applications, including Wrike, by entering login information once instead of having to log in to each application separately.
Important note, more information, including details about the benefits and limitations of setting up single sign-on, can be found on our SSO help page.
- Log into your OneLogin account as an admin.
- Click the “Applications” tab.
- Click “Add App” from the workspace’s upper right-hand corner. .
- Find Wrike in the list or enter “Wrike” as a keyword in the search bar and select it from search results.
- Click “Save” from the upper right-hand corner to add Wrike to your applications list.
- Next, click on the “More Actions” button that appears in the workspace’s upper right-hand corner.
- Select “SAML metadata” and an XML file will be generated.
Use the generated metadata to enable the SAML integration for your Wrike account as described here.
Once the integration is enabled you will be able to access Wrike from within your OneLogin profile.