Admins on Business and higher accounts can enable the Timesheets trial in Labs. Once enabled, all Regular and External Users on the account can use Timesheets until April 30. On April 30 it will become a part of a Wrike Resource add-on. Please feel free to use the feedback links in Wrike Labs to share your thoughts on this beta feature.
- Important information
- Enable Timesheets in Labs
- Navigate Timesheets
- Customize Timesheets
- Use Timesheets
Timesheets provide a quick overview of tasks you worked on during a given week and time you spent working on them.
- Each user can view only their own Timesheets at the moment.
- It’s not possible to create tasks from within Timesheets.
Admins on Business and higher accounts can enable Timesheets in Labs.
- Visit Wrike Labs.
- Scroll down to “Timesheets”.
- Check the box next to "Enable".
Timesheets are enabled account-wide.
To open Timesheets
- Click “Timesheets” at the top of your Workspace.
By default, the following tasks appear on Timesheets:
- Tasks you’d tracked time on during the selected week.
- Tasks assigned to you, which are scheduled for the selected week (or any day within the week).
- Your starred tasks, scheduled for the selected week.
You can also manually add tasks to a Timesheet.
What you see:
- Each row represents a task paired with a Time Tracking category, i.e. if during a given week, you’d added timelog entries using two different categories in the same task, it will appear on the Timesheet as two separate rows.
- Columns indicating: task title, Folders/Projects the task is in, entry category.
- Task’s timelog entries for the same date and having the same category, as a sum appearing in a corresponding column.
- An option to switch to a different week: click the carrot icons on either side of the selected week’s dates.
To add an existing task, shared with you, to a Timesheet:
- Click “Add Task” at the bottom of the table.
- Start typing a title of a task you want to add and select it once it appears.
Add a Time Tracking Category
To show an additional Time Tracking category for a task which already appears on the Timesheet:
- Right-click on a row with the task for which you want to add a category.
- Hover over “Add category”.
- Choose the category from the menu.
Remove a Row from a Timesheet
If a row doesn’t contain any data (i.e. no time was tracked for the task against this particular category), you can remove it from a Timesheet:
- Right-click anywhere in the applicable row.
- Select “Remove from timesheet”.
Add a Timelog Entry
- Double-click in the cell which aligns with the relevant date, task and category, for which you want to add a timelog entry.
- Enter the number of hours or minutes you worked on the task.
- Press “Enter” on your keyboard.
Change a Time Tracking Category
You can mass change a Time Tracking category for all timelog entries in a specific row. To do it:
- Double-click in the “Category” field.
- Select a different category from the list. Note that you can only select from those categories which aren’t currently present on the Timesheet for the selected task.
Open a Task from a Timesheet
- Hover over the title of a task you want to open.
- Click the “task details” icon on the right.