Wrike Publish is available on Wrike for Marketers and Wrike for Marketers Enterprise accounts. Business and Enterprise accounts can purchase Wrike Publish as an add-on. Once enabled, all users (including Collaborators) can attach files from and publish files to MediaValet.
- Important Information
- Enable the MediaValet Integration
- Publish Files to MediaValet
- Attach Files from MediaValet
- Map Custom Fields to MediaValet Attributes
Integrate your account with MediaValet to:
- Upload local attachments from Wrike to MediaValet.
- Attach files from MediaValet to Wrike.
- Use Proofing with images (.bmp, .png, .gif, .jpeg), videos (.mp4, .mov, .avi, .3gp, .flv), and .pdf files stored in MediaValet. You can also use Proofing with .dng, .raw, .tiff, .eps, and .psd files, however, for these file types you will see a preview within Proofing, rather than the original file.
- Use Approvals with any files stored in MediaValet.
- You need to have a MediaValet account to attach files from and publish files to MediaValet. Note that the MediaValet subscription is not included with Wrike Publish and should be purchased separately through MediaValet.
- When you attach a file from MediaValet, everyone who a task, folder, or project is shared with automatically gets access to the file without having to log in to MediaValet.
Account admins can enable the MediaValet integration.
- Let MediaValet’s customer support team know that you want to enable the Wrike Publish integration.
- Once the set up on MediaValet’s side is complete, log in to Wrike and open the “Apps & Integrations” page (click your profile image and select “Apps & Integrations” from the menu).
- Click “Configure” next to “Wrike Publish - MediaValet”.
- Switch to the “App settings” tab.
- Find the account you want to set up the integration for and enter the MediaValet portal URL. You can also enter the email domain associated with your MediaValet account or the MediaValet administrator’s email address instead of the portal URL.
The integration is enabled for the account. You will be asked to enter your MediaValet credentials upon your first use of Wrike Publish.
🔥Wrike Tip! Regular and External Users can see who their account admins are here.
To upload a file attached from local storages to MediaValet:
- Open a Task with the file or files you want to publish.
- Select file(s) from the attachment list (under the description field).
- Click “Publish to MediaValet”.
- Log in to MediaValet.
- From here you can:
- Set the file’s title.
- Add a description to the file.
- Choose the MediaValet category (or several categories) where you want to add a file.
- Add keywords from the list of existing keywords in MediaValet or create new ones.
- Click “Publish”.
You can also add one description to several files when publishing them to Mediavalet:
- Hover over the description field of one of the files.
- Click the “Apply to all files” button which appears above the field.
The description from this field is added as a description to all the earlier selected files upon publishing.
🔥Wrike Tip! You can also check the box next to the file’s title and click "Publish to MediaValet" at the top of the list to publish a file.
- Open a task where you want to attach a file.
- Click "Attach files" (the paper clip icon) and select “From MediaValet”.
- Log in to MediaValet and select the file (or files) you want to attach or search for it from the box in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click “Attach to task”.
The file appears in the list of attachments and is designated by a MediaValet icon.
🖐Note! You can search by a file title, attributes, and keywords. To search items by part of a keyword, use “*”, for example, “wind*”.
When you publish a file from Wrike to MediaValet, information from Wrike Custom Fields is automatically added to matching attributes in MediaValet.
Custom Fields and attributes are automatically mapped if:
- They have the same title.
- Their types are compatible (see the table below).
- You can’t publish a file to MediaValet if there is a required attribute in MediaValet and no matching Custom Fields in Wrike.
- Note! Duration, users, and multi-select Custom Fields can’t be mapped to MediaValet attributes.
|Custom Field Type||MediaValet Attribute Type|
|Text||Text, Unique ID|
|Number||Number-Decimal, Number-Integer*, Unique ID|
*For Custom Fields which have zero decimal places.