The Files View is available for Regular Users on Professional accounts and up. The grid mode on the Files View is available on Wrike for Marketers account or account with the Proofing and Approvals add-on.
Use the Files View to see files attached to a Folder/Project and to items within it (tasks, subtasks, and Subfolders/Subprojects). From the view,
- Open files
- Sort or filter files to find what you need
- Download files
See a counter with the number of Proofing comments on the file (for accounts with Proofing and Approvals)
- You can only open the Files View at the Folder/Project level, not at the root Folder level (account-wide level).
- The Files View shows files attached to items (Tasks, Folders, Projects) which have been shared with you. If an item is not shared with you, you will not see files attached to it on the view.
Use the Files View to
- View files stored in a particular Folder/Project.
- Collect all assets made during a particular project or for a particular customer.
- Find the resources you need for your current project.
List vs. Grid
Switch between list and grid by clicking the hamburger or squares icons in the view’s top-right corner.
- List - view items in a list format. Use this view when you want to see more on the screen at a time and when file title and data is most important.
- Grid - view file thumbnails in a grid layout. Use this view when you need to see a small version of the file and file data is less important.
Sort Files By
- Upload date
- File name (sorted alphanumerically)
- Task or Project title
- File owner
Click the filters icon to filter by
- Files in review
- File type
- Uploaded by
- Upload date
- Task status
- Task assignee
- Task due date
- Task author
- Task Custom Fields